Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

February, You're Already Looking Good.

"I'm really happy I didn't go skiing today" - Said no one ever, usually.
Luckily, I can say that I did head to the mountain today, after highly considering not going. It's amazing how easily swayed I can be with several inches of powder, great terrain, and cheese fries. All of which Discovery Ski Area had today.

One of my favorite things about Western Montana is the smaller, family owned and operated mountains. We are lucky to have so many inexpensive mountains that have great terrain, snow, and are under 2 hours away in all directions.

As I mentioned earlier, cheese fries. My FAVORITE ski food. Disco does cheese fries best. Doesn't hurt that their cookies are delicious and most often still warm out of the oven. Healthy lunches tend to occur while skiing.

Processed cheese aside, the 6 inches of snow and turns that were made today made them worth it.

The view of Georgetown Lake and the Pintler Range isn't too bad either. Happy Saturday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment